>
Massive! Minnesota Trans Cult Member's Father Has Worked For 29 Years As A Top-Level CIA/DOD...
Sen. Mike Lee: Racist & Anti-American Messages At Smithsonian "Indefensible"
Oklahoma Introduces Certification Test To Weed Out Far-Left Teachers
China Rejects Trump's Proposal For Nuclear Disarmament Talks With US, Russia
NVIDIA just announced the T5000 robot brain microprocessor that can power TERMINATORS
Two-story family home was 3D-printed in just 18 hours
This Hypersonic Space Plane Will Fly From London to N.Y.C. in an Hour
Magnetic Fields Reshape the Movement of Sound Waves in a Stunning Discovery
There are studies that have shown that there is a peptide that can completely regenerate nerves
Swedish startup unveils Starlink alternative - that Musk can't switch off
Video Games At 30,000 Feet? Starlink's Airline Rollout Is Making It Reality
Automating Pregnancy through Robot Surrogates
Grok 4 Vending Machine Win, Stealth Grok 4 coding Leading to Possible AGI with Grok 5
The Chinese regime rejected the proposal on Aug. 27, two days after Trump told reporters that Washington and Moscow were discussing ways to reduce the number of nuclear weapons and that he hoped Beijing would also take part.
Foreign ministry spokesman Guo Jiakun signaled at a press conference that China won't join the disarmament negotiations, adding that the primary responsibility lies with the United States.
Trump raised the subject earlier this week while fielding questions in the Oval Office alongside South Korean President Lee Jae Myung.
Trump said nuclear arms control had been discussed at his Aug. 15 summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Alaska, and that he wanted China brought into the process.
"One of the things we're trying to do with Russia and with China is denuclearization, and it's very important. ... Denuclearization is a very big game, but Russia is willing to do it, and I think China is going to be willing to do it too," he said.
"We cannot let nuclear weapons proliferate. We have to stop nuclear weapons."
The push for expanded talks comes as the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty, better known as New START, is set to expire on Feb. 5, 2026. With the collapse of the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty in 2019, New START is the only remaining nuclear arms control agreement between Washington and Moscow.
The 10-year treaty, which began in 2011 and was extended by five years in 2021, limits each side to no more than 1,550 deployed nuclear warheads and 700 deployed intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), submarine-launched ballistic missiles, and strategic bombers. It also caps the total number of missile launchers and bombers at 800 and provides for extensive on-site inspections.
Negotiations for a successor treaty are expected to be difficult, as Russia has indicated it wants NATO's other nuclear-armed members, namely the United Kingdom and France, included in future talks.