>
Was US Rep. Thomas Massie a Victim of a Stolen Primary Election?
Trump warns of possible military action in Cuba and says 'I'd be happy to do it' as Marc
Trump in furious phone call with Pete Hegseth after defense chief's shocking blunder blindsides.
Hunter Biden drops Israeli spy bombshell as he claims his father was embroiled in Mossad scheme
Cars Are Fast Becoming Dystopian Prison Pods...
Our Emergency Water Plan Wasn't Good Enough - So We Built This
Sodium Ion Batteries Can Reach 100 Gigawatt Per Hour Per Year Scale in 2027
Juiced Bikes proves capable electric motorcycles don't have to cost a lot
Headlight projectors turn your car into a drive-in theater
US To Develop Small Modular Nuclear Reactors For Commercial Shipping
New York Mandates Kill Switch and Surveillance Software in Your 3D Printer ...
Cameco Sees As Many As 20 AP1000 Nuclear Reactors On The Horizon
His grandparents had heart disease.
At 11, Laurent Simons decided he wanted to fight aging.
Mayo Clinic's AI Can Detect Pancreatic Cancer up to 3 Years Before Diagnosis–When Treatment...

Since February 28, 2026, Donald Trump has released 11 statements suggesting the war with Iran was over or that a negotiated deal is close, only it turns out to be a hoax.
What emerges across nearly three months is a remarkably consistent cycle: Trump declares victory or proximity to a deal → Iran denies it or the facts on the ground contradict it → Trump escalates rhetoric → a new round of claimed breakthroughs begins. Analysts noted the contradictions reflected Trump seeking what one described as a "quick and easy" triumph while Tehran was determined to delay US demands and extract its own concessions first — a fundamental mismatch in negotiating timelines that produced the whipsaw of declarations. The declarations themselves have become a diplomatic liability, with Iran repeatedly using them as evidence that the US negotiating position is incoherent.
In his latest whipsaw action, Trump spent the weekend posting images suggesting an attack on Iran was imminent, only to do another of his chaotic reversals with this post on Truth Social:
I have been asked by the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, and the President of the United Arab Emirates, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, to hold off on our planned Military attack of the Islamic Republic of Iran, which was scheduled for tomorrow, in that serious negotiations are now taking place, and that, in their opinion, as Great Leaders and Allies, a Deal will be made, which will be very acceptable to the United States of America, as well as all Countries in the Middle East, and beyond. This Deal will include, importantly, NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN! Based on my respect for the above mentioned Leaders, I have instructed Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, The Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Daniel Caine, and The United States Military, that we will NOT be doing the scheduled attack of Iran tomorrow, but have further instructed them to be prepared to go forward with a full, large scale assault of Iran, on a moment's notice, in the event that an acceptable Deal is not reached. Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP
This is one of the most striking patterns of the entire conflict — a near-constant cycle of premature declarations followed by contradiction from reality. Based on the documented record, here is a chronological accounting of the previous 10 Trump declarations:
1. March 6 — Trump posted "There will be no deal with Iran except UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER!" — framing the war as essentially decided in America's favor. Gulf News
2. March 9 — Trump said "the war is very complete, pretty much," and falsely claimed that the Iranian military had been destroyed and the Strait of Hormuz had re-opened. Neither was true. Gulf News
3. March 23 — Trump claimed the US had been speaking to "a top person" in Iran and said "They called, I didn't call. They want to make a deal, and we are very willing to make a deal." Iran's IRGC-affiliated Fars News immediately denied any negotiations had taken place, and the Iranian foreign ministry said it was merely reviewing proposals sent through mediators. Gulf News
4. March 24 — Trump again claimed the US and Israel had "won" the war, even though Iran continued its missile strikes. Gulf News
5. April 1 — Trump claimed Iran had just asked the US for a ceasefire and that the US would consider it once the Strait of Hormuz was "open, free, and clear." Iran's foreign ministry called the claim "false and baseless," and the IRGC said the strait "will not be opened to the enemies of this nation through the ridiculous spectacle by the president of the US." Gulf News